- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup shredded or dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- Measure and pour all your ingredients into a food processor. Process the ingredients until combined.
Little cook job: measure and pour all the ingredients into the processor.
- Remove the mixture from the processor and roll into small little balls. You can use a teaspoon to help keep the size regular.
Little cook job: rolling the mixture into little balls; some for the balls, some for them to quickly eat up.
- Line the balls up on a plate, or in a container, and place in the fridge for half an hour to firm up the balls. Alternatively, you can eat these straight away.
Little cook job: lining up the finished balls and eating when ready!