- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- 1/3 cup raw hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup organic honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a brownie tin, line the tin with baking paper so that at least 2cm of paper is hanging over the edge of the tin.
Little cook job: grease up the baking tin for the paper to stick to.
- Next, measure and pour all your ingredients into a food processor and process it until all the ingredients are combined. Note – this may take a few minutes.
Little cook job: measure out the ingredients into the processor.
- Once combined, pour the mixture into the tin using your spatula to evenly distribute the mixture.
Little cook job: taste test the batter left in the bowl.
- Put the tin into the fridge and leave until the mixture is solid. This may take a few hours depending on how high your fridge is set.
- Once solid, remove the mixture from the tin and cut into pieces.
Little cook job: eat the delicious results!
Source: This recipe was originally found and modified from ohmyveggies.com