- 8 fresh medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Remove all seeds from dates.
Little cook job: help remove the seeds, or collect the seeds as they are removed.
- Place dates, almond meal, coconut oil and cacao in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients come together as one large ball.
Little cook job: measure and pour the almond meal, coconut oil and cacao into processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and place coconut into a separate shallow plate or dish.
Little cook job: Help move the mixture into a separate dish.
- Roll mixture into teaspoon size balls and then coat in desiccated coconut.
Little cook job: roll the mixture into tiny edible balls.