- 2 chopped frozen banana’s
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- hand-full coconut flakes
- hand-full walnuts
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Put the frozen banana’s into a food processor, add in the vanilla essence and blend until smooth (this may take some time).
Little cook job: putting the banana’s into the freezer, then breaking up and putting into the food processor.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and blend with the cacao and maple syrup.
Little cook job: measuring out the coconut oil, cacao and maple syrup.
- Place your banana mix into a bowl or cup and pour the chocolate sauce over the ice-cream. After a few minutes it hardens up, just like ‘magic’ chocolate sauce.
Little cook job: Scooping out the banana mix into bowls and pouring chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle your walnuts and coconut flakes onto the top.
Little cook job: sprinkling toppings.
Tip: Use banana’s that have black spots on them, because they are more ripe and will taste better. If you want to make chocolate banana ice-cream, just add 2 tablespoons of cacao to the food processor when blending the banana.